The 2018 end of year festivities are officially OVER, and I have said goodbye to the January blues. Now there is only one word on my mind this February...FITNESS! As a yoga girl I am always on the lookout for chic, classic and comfortable workout wear which allows me to be flexible and fashion forward.
Whenever I find myself wondering what to wear to the gym, my go to brand that never lets me down has to be adidas. Adidas is a brand I love, for me, it is not only about beautiful and functional clothing but it is also about their brand legacy and strong positive values. This year they have pledged to make more shoes out of recycled plastic waste and last year were ranked #1 in the 2018 Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (CHRB), which measures the human rights performance of the top 100+ global companies across different industry sectors. Not only does the conciousness of adidas reel me in, but I am also a huge fan of their super cool collaborations with industry movers and shakers such as Opening Ceremony and Pharrell Williams.
My personal style is modern chic with a personal statement, which goes hand in hand with the adidas aesthetic. My current favourite gym look is all adidas - it is a mixture of classic timeless pieces, sharp lines and simple design. I am also a big fan of the adidas authentic three stripes mark, it is really eye catching. This outfit is the ultimate combination of sophistication, trendiness and sporty style.
When on route to my yoga or barre classes I like to throw a simple vest over my gym ensemble, and this one from adidas is perfect for this. For extra style points i like to tie the front up. I find the sports bra very supportive with a super comfortable fit. The leggings have a great stretch and there is always one thing I look out for with my sports leggings - they have to be opaque, and these are definitely a great pair for this! I am completely obsessed with my grey pureboost trainers, they are light weight so I feel like I can still move swiftly in them and have great flexibility and breath-ability which is a must in my kind of workouts.
- adidasThis sports bra is designed to provide light support for hot yoga or weight training. It's made of moisture-wicking fabric, with a power mesh back design that keeps air moving in high sweat zones. A racer back allows a full range of motion.£29.95adidas
All Me 3-Stripes Sports Bra2XS XS S M LMore details
- SALEadidasThese training tights are a gym staple you can wear for any workout. Made of stretchy knit fabric, they're cut for a body-hugging fit, with a mid-rise waist and long length.£49.95
Believe This 3-Stripes Leggings2XS XS S M L XL 2XLMore details
Workout Wear For You
Adidas is for all, so if my style isn't for you, check out some of my top adidas workout wear picks below. There is something for everyone, so join me on this February fitness journey, and let me know what you're wearing to workout.
- SALEadidasDesigned for high support, this sports bra separates and encapsulates to reduce the force of movement. It's made of sweat-wicking fabric, with soft moulded cups for comfort. Stabilisers in the straps reduce bounce.£26.57
Stronger For It Speed Splits Racer Bra2XS XS S MMore details
- adidasGo fast on the trail. These lightweight shoes are built for speed across rugged terrain. A durable rubber outsole gives you surefooted grip on wet and dry surfaces on your trail run or hike.£84.95adidas
Terrex AX3 Shoes3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5More details
- SALEadidasA reason to wish for wind. These sporty tights keep you comfortable, game day or any day. Soft and stretchy, the leggings feature wind-resistant overlays for a techie look and comfortable feel. The exposed elastic waistband stays firmly in place, minimising adjustments when you're on the move.£30.07
W.N.D. Leggings2XS XS S M L XL 2XLMore details