There's something about abstract and unique street style that makes you want to incorporate it into your style. The edgy style brings together different styles to make something really cool. Defining street style is also harder than it seems purely because it’s the mixture of whatever you think looks good, usually with influences from the 60,70, and 90s. Patterns and colour is a big trend among street style fashion! So what are our favourite street style items?
Tinted sunglasses bring us a 90s vibe. The throwback adds a distinctive feature to your outfit whether you're wearing a simple tee and high waisted jeans combo or you're full out in colour. Try matching them with your shoes or bag, and get a cool coordination that will make you the ultimate fashionista.
Flat (Peaked) Cap
Flat or peaked caps were a huge men’s trend in the 70’s and now is coming back as a unisex style everyone can rock. From the classic gray and brown colors to ones with checkered designs, this flat cap looks great with some wide-legged jeans and a white or black tucked in t-shirt or shirt. Match the cap with a blazer or shoe colour!
- SALEAmazonThe black and grey Waddell Duckbill Flat Cap is a wonderfully made hat by Bailey. In a cotton/polyester blend, it's soft, lightweight, and comfy. There is a subtle Bailey side tab which is sewn onto the side. As per usual Bailey Hats have paid particular attention to the quality and craftsmanship of this 6 panelled flat cap.This is a very smart addition to your wardrobe. Hat Sizing Info: Small - 55cm, Medium - 57cm, Large - 59cm, X-Large - 61cm£38.69
Of Hollywood Waddell Flat CapM (Manufacturer Size:M) XL (Manufacturer Size:XL)More details
- SALEAmazonA true classic, the Wool Herringbone jacquard is a traditional knitted Herringbone pattern in the 504 shape with a button on top. Satin lining & branded with a leather patch, this is Kangol, done with timeless perfection.£26.54
Herringbone 504 Flat CapM LMore details
- SALEAmazonTonal elasticized sweatband Unlined£35.29
Men's Rib Plaid 504 Flat CapMMore details
- SALEAmazonCapo Unisex 170-025 Flat Cap - Grey - Large£12.55
Unisex 170-025 Flat Cap - - LargeL XLMore details
- SALEAmazonAn iconic Kangol classic, with the Ventair pattern around the outer edge, the 504 Ventair Cap has remained fresh since it was introduced in the early '80's. The 504 cap gets its name from the number assigned to the original block shape on which it was made. Tropic yarn is Kangol's traditional polyester blend, and is a warm weather yarn that has been a staple in the collection since the 1970's£25.72
Tropic Ventair 504 Flat CapL (Manufacturer Size:L) M (Manufacturer Size:M) XL (Manufacturer Size:XL) XXL (Manufacturer Size:XXL)More details
- SALEAmazonBailey caps are famous for their superior fit and custom patterns. The Purdy is a signature Bailey dockman shape with vintage-inspired elements like an 8-panel crown and a flexible visor. The Purdy is constructed out of a wool blend fabric, fully lined, and finished with a comfort sweatband.£18.20
Of Hollywood Purdy Flat CapL S (Manufacturer Size:S)More details
Sock + Boots Combination
This combo again is a big throwback to the 90s, but were loving it! Wearing long white socks under your boots (showing off the socks, especially sport logo socks), is a street style trend that we can't get enough off.
Comment below your favourite street styles!