Travelling in style is really a "thing" now - with the rise of social media and sneaky pic snappers it is essential to stay looking fly on-route to flying out. Gone are the days of joggers, questionable leggings (usually slightly transparent), and flip flops as appropriate travel outfits. You've got to slay on the runway, and to help you guys out, here are my...
5 Items to Upgrade your Airport Outfits!
- Chic, yet Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Classic White V Neck T-Shirt
- Blue Skinny Jeans
- Black Baker Boy Hat
- Stylish Backpack
1. Chic, yet Comfortable Walking Shoes
Comfortable walking shoes are an essential part of your airport attire, if you're like me time is NEVER on your side, so a chic pair of flats are always needed to aid me in my panic ridden sprint to my departure gate. I have a slight obsession for metallic's right now as you can see below, but why not?, they go with EVERYTHING.
- NET-A-PORTER£450.00Proenza Schouler
Cotton-canvas Ankle Boots1Proenza Schouler's ankle boots offer the cool look of hiking shoes without the heavy feel - they're surprisingly lightweight thanks to the breathable cotton-canvas uppers. Made in Spain, they're set on rubber lug soles and finished with contrasting cream laces and grosgrain heel tabs so they're easy to get on and off. Try yours with anything from printed skirts to cropped jeans.IT41More details
2. Classic White V Neck T-Shirt
Truly, nothing is better than a fresh classic white v neck t-shirt, and you can never have too many! Here are my top picks to keep you looking cool in comfort - add a little ruffle or detail for extra style points.
3. Blue Skinny Jeans
It is all about the stretch with these ladies - stretch = comfort and the more stretchy your blue skinny jeans are, the more food you can eat in duty free, its a win win situation.
- ArketCut from a stretch-denim twill of organic cotton, these slim high-rise jeans have a classic 5-pocket design. Featuring a vintage wash, they are trimmed with silver-tone metal hardware. 11.45 oz. Organic cotton is cultivated and harvested from non-genetically modified plants, without the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticidesWomen > Jeans > Slim£59.00ARKET
SLIM Stretch Jeans25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32More details
4. Black Baker Boy Hat
Do you really have time to do your hair before your flight? I sure don't, but hooray, the black baker boy hat saves the day. This is one of my FAVE current trends which really brings some serious style to an outfit.
5. Stylish Backpack
Honestly, this is thee best style of bag to carry while travelling and will finish off any of your airport outfits well. Allowing you to be hands-free, yet keeping it stylish so you don't look like a giant schoolkid
- SALEFashionetteInside: lining made of black nylon one main compartment three open pockets leather logo plate Outside: black nylon black leather details black two-way-zipper one short handle made of textile (approx. 18 cm) two adjustable textile shoulder straps with white logo printing (approx. 50-100 cm) a patched zippered pocket on the front with logo printing silver-colored metal details, partly engraved£101.40
Backpacks - Record Backpack - - Backpacks for ladiesunisizeMore details
What are your favourite airport outfits? Let me know in the comments below, i'll check them later... off to catch a flight :)