Everyone loves a bit of Instagram stalking, and i'm not afraid to admit it "Hi, my name is Jade and i'm addicted to stalking stylish instagram influencers" - tell Rihanna to take me to Rehab! My fave British style gurus have been setting my timeline on fire with some stellar trends for this summer and I cannot help but double tap every time. As sharing is caring I've pulled together a concise collection of 5 looks my fave Instagram Influencers are rocking that you need this summer, and where you can shop these styles - you can thank me later.
Now without further ado, lets jump into these looks and get you shopping!
The 5 Instagram Influencers Looks I Love
- Cheetah & Leopard Print by @ajodudu
- The Red Stripe by @meganellaby
- Off the Shoulder Tops by @thepatriciabright
- Circle Bags by @shewearsfashion
- Maxi Dresses by @emmahill
1. Cheetah & Leopard Print
There is nothing better than a lil animal print, and the gorgeous AJ Odudu has been serving up some seriously sizzling Cheetah & Leopard Print styles this summer. Peep the #inspo below and live on the wild side by shopping the looks today.
2. The Red Stripe
Nooo I am not referring to the Jamaican beer synonymous with Notting Hill Carnival (and my fridge actually), we are talking fashion not refreshment ladies. I love me some good ole' summer stripes and this summer the colour is red hot. Red stripes go fantastic with denim and espadrilles, check out how Megan rocks her stripes and where you can bag her look.
3. Off the Shoulder Tops
Patricia Bright is one of my go to Instagram Influencers with style and this is one style she knows how to wear. I love her pairings with the off the shoulder tops, proving everyone needs one of these in their wardrobes this summer!
4. Circle Bags
Cue Ms Minogue's timeless track "i'm spinning around, move outta my way" - circle bags are causing a stir and I cannot get enough. Kavita of SheWearsFashion has the perfect one for every occasion, and so do we!
- SALENET-A-PORTERCatzorange founders Coco and Johnny Mannix began crafting their own bags that could easily transition from work to the beach. This minimal 'Circle' style is made in a compact round size from the label's signature cotton rope. While we agree it's perfect for vacation, the punchy saffron hue will liven up any day in the city, too.£58.50
Circle Small Woven Cotton Shoulder Bag - one sizeone sizeMore details
5. Maxi Dresses
There is nothing better than spending summer in an array of maxi dresses. Its a simple and quick outfit and always super stylish! They are a great beach to party look too so be sure to pack a few when your in vacay mode! Emma Hill is rocking some super chic styles that I am obsessed with, so much so that I raided the Fashiola site and got my own.
- SALENET-A-PORTERBrock Collection's Resort '19 lineup is filled with soft, painterly colors that evoke the idea of freedom. This 'Oriana' maxi dress is cut from striped cotton-poplin woven with a touch of stretch and defined by a paneled apron front that not only adds extra volume to the skirt, but will flutter so beautifully with each step. Cinch the self-tie belt at the smallest part of the frame to accentuate your silhouette.£387.00
Oriana Striped Stretch-cotton Poplin Maxi DressUS6 US8 US10 US12 US14More details
- SALENET-A-PORTERMara Hoffman is committed to using ethically sourced and recycled fabrics, but impeccable cuts and timeless silhouettes are just as important to her. Made from breathable Tencel and linen-blend, this 'Amia' maxi dress is designed with cropped, puffed sleeves and a gathered waist to create a flattering shape. Wear it with sandals on vacation, swapping for mules when you're back in the city.£274.99
Amia Tencel And Linen-blend Maxi Dress - TanUS6More details
I hope my 5 fave Instagram Influencers serve you with some serious style inspo - share you're favourites in the comments below and i'll be sure to give them a follow!