The countdown to Black Friday and Cyber Monday has officially begun and I can’t be the only one who is freaking out a tiny bit... Discounts and deals on the internet are all fun and games until it becomes a little too much and you don’t even know where to begin. So many deals, so little time! “Should I get that Gucci belt? Or maybe that totally impractical mini bag I’m seeing everywhere on Instagram? Or wait, look at that pretty summer dress I won’t be able to wear till next summer!” Sounds familiar? Well, this year you’re doing things differently. I’m here to get you prepared for this whirlwind of deals.
Cyber Monday has a little bit of a bad rep of reckless shopping behaviour, but if you do it right, there’s nothing reckless about it. Have a good look into your closet and think about what you truly need. I’d suggest to treat yourself to quality essentials from brands that are usually a little out of your reach price-wise. Besides treating yourself, Cyber Monday is also a great moment to get all those Christmas presents out of the way!
What To Buy During Cyber Monday?
There are jeans and then there are I’m-never-taking-these-off-ever-again-jeans. You know the ones; you can’t stop looking at how good your bum looks when you walk past mirrors, they’re not too tight around the waist, they don’t stretch out to 5x your size and you just feel good wearing them. These kind of jeans are usually on the pricier side, so it’s a good idea to get them while they’re discounted. If you have a pair that you’ve totally worn down, look for the same one and order it online during these crazy sale days. Or order two, because once you found that perfect pair of jeans nothing else will do right?
- SALEFarfetchBlack cotton blend Ribcage flared jeans from Levi's featuring belt loops, a button and zip fly, a five pocket design, a leather brand patch to the rear and a wide leg.£67.00
Ribcage flared jeans28-25-26-27-30-29More details
- SALEFarfetchBlue cotton blend high rise straight-leg jeans from Levi's featuring a waistband with belt loops, a faded effect, a five pocket design, a branded rear patch, a button and zip fly and a slightly cropped length.£74.00
High rise straight-leg jeans30-27-29-24-25-28-26More details
- FarfetchBlue cotton flared jeans from FRAME.£230.00Frame
Flared jeans25-26-29-24-27-28More details
The year truly did fly by, I mean how are we already in October? Before you know it, it’s holiday season and you have zero time left to get the perfect festive look. I’d say, avoid the last-minute panic and get your festive dress while they’re discounted.
For a little bit of a fashion moment, we’re loving the big sleeves trends that are spreading like wildfire. The more puff the better. But don’t hesitate to go for the classic silk, sequins and velvet for a classic dressed-up feel to dazzle at all those festivities.
- SALERaffaello NetworkBlack, On Sale, Fall - Winter 2019/20, Transparent, Metal Logo on Back, Model measures : Bust/Chest 82 cm / Height 182 cm / Waist 63 cm / Hips 90 cm, Model wears an EU S size, polyester, Womens Clothing: Silvian Heach Dress for Women, Evening Cocktail Party, Dresses, Other Colors: Silver, Available Sizes: 10, 8, Item Code: cva19186ve-w0148."£98.00
Dress for Women8 10More details
- SALEMytheresaPretty in pink, this tailored minidress from ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN arrives in an energetic striped design.£234.00
Jacquard minidressUK 8 UK 10More details
- SALEVero Moda£29.40
Sequined Party Dress Women1Sequined party dress. Regular fit. Light, breathable material. Slightly see-through material at the top part. Inner lining at the skirt. Elastic band at the waistline. Front length: 90 cm in a size S. The model is 177 cm tall and wearing a size S. A long sleeved party dress with sequins. perfect for a fun night out.XS S M L XLMore details
- SALEMATCHESFASHIONMSGM - MSGM's vibrant pink mini dress is crafted in Italy from crisp glitter taffeta which shimmers as it catches the light. It's shaped with a deep V-neckline that leads the eye to the pleated waist panel which secures in a bow at the back. Anchor the ballooning sleeves with point-toe shoes.£327.00
Balloon-sleeve Glitter-taffeta Mini Dress - Womens38 40 42 44 46More details
A good pair of boots is more than worth the investment. Classic Chelsea Boots, high boots, chunky lace-up boots and pointy heeled boots; you may not need all them (want is another thing) but getting at least one that lasts is totally worth it.
Go for a pair you can see yourself wearing in at least two years, not just a pair you think look pretty cool right now. They should be almost as comfortable as wearing trainers and easy to combine in your wardrobe, so I’d suggest a classic brown or black leather. For something a little more on-trend yet still long-lasting, have a look at the croc-print boots around. We’ve seen them everywhere in the street style around Fashion Week.
- Luisaviaroma£518.00PARIS TEXAS
100mm Tall Croc Embossed Leather Boots1100mm Covered heel. Croc embossed leather upper . All over embossed pattern placement may vary. Leather lining. leather sole36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 41More details
- SALERevolveSteve Madden Subtle Bootie in Brown. Size 6,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5. Croc embossed faux leather upper with man made sole. Pull-on styling. Side elastic gussets. Heel measures approx 3.5 HShaft measures approx 4.5 H. Imported. SMAD-WZ570. SUBT01S1. In 1990, Steve Madden created his widely known brand with the little money he had in his pocket. Steve Madden paves the way for unique men and women to articulate individuality through the beauty of his shoes.£124.00
Subtle Bootie in . Size 6,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5.6 7 8 9 10More details
If you ever needed an excuse to spend your savings on a designer bag, then this is it. What better time to get that classic bag you’ve had your eye on than when they’re discounted? We all have that bag in mind when it comes to bag goals, don't we? I’m not saying spend all your savings this year but I’m also not, not saying that…
Ok, in all seriousness, you could have a look at those iconic bags like the Hermes Birkin Bag or Dior Saddle bag, but a designer bag can be a little more affordable as well. We love Coach, Marc Jacobs, A.P.C and Staud for stylish, on-trend designer bags.
- FarfetchPaying tribute to era-defining style, Coach AW19 draws on the prints and patterns of famed ’70s decorative arts guru, Kaffe Fassett. This saddle leather polished pebble hobo features a shoulder strap, a magnetic closure, an internal zipped pocket and an internal logo plaque.£350.00Coach
Polished pebble hoboOne SizeMore details
- FarfetchMeet your new soulmate. This brown leather mini Shirley tote bag from Staud vows to keep your valuables safe in style. Because it's about time to buy your wallet a new bestie right? Featuring top handles, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a square body, a top zip closure and contrast stitch detailing.£249.00Staud
Mini Shirley tote bagOne SizeMore details
If you still haven’t found that perfect coat or you’ve had your eye on that designer coat you just instantly fell in love with, then this is the time to get your hands on that warm snuggle winter material. Check out the guide I wrote for trendy women’s coats, you’re guaranteed to fall in love with at least one of them.
- SALEArketFilled with 100% recycled down and feathers, this is a mid-length quilted jacket that offers lightweight and insulating comfort. The shell fabric and the lining are crafted from recycled nylon. Featuring a hood with drawstring, a two-way zip at front with a grossgrain zip guard underneath. The elastic bindings at the end of the sleeves and the adjustable botton hem with drawstring keep out the cold wind. Upcycled Down™ is a new collection of lightweight outerwear and accessories, offering superior natural warmth from reclaimed materialsWelted pockets with hidden zipTwo inside pockets, one with zip and one with snap buttonWater repellent and windproofLightweight and easy to pack£88.00
Down Puffer Jacket46 48 50 52 54More details
For The Guys
What Should I buy on Cyber Monday?
Is there even such a thing as too many trainers for you guys? As far as I’m told or can see, there isn’t… So it seems to me like there is no reason not to treat yourself to another pair this Cyber Monday. If there’s a pair (or three) you have your eye on, make a note of it and look for this pair on Fashiola, if there’s a deal out there on these trainers, there’s a good chance you’ll find it here.
By now, you guys are pretty aware of how fun and stylish accessorising your outfit can be. With streetwear, a wave of brand new style came to life, with bucket hats and bum bags becoming menswear staples. If you’ve been meaning to cop all the coolest brands, now is your time; make sure to check out all the in-the-moment brands like Stussy, Patagonia and OFF-WHITE.
If you’re looking for high-quality accessories that last, it’s not a bad idea to splurge a little during this time as you’ll be saving money with all the deals! Look for warm cashmere winter accessories like scarfs and beanies, subtle and stylish men’s jewellery and classic men’s leather bags.
- YooxIdeal to keep handy all day long the cap can shift from a classic accessory to an urban style detail for a uniquely stylish look. 70% Wool, 30% Polyester£39.008 by YOOX
ACCESSORIES - HatsS MMore details
- ArketKnitted in a half cardigan stitch, this warm and chunky beanie is made from a blend of fine alpaca and merino, with recycled polyamide added for durability and elastane for good recovery. The fully fashion-knit at the top gives a round, fitted shape. Wear with the wide brim folded, or unfolded. Wool from non-mulesed sheepWomen > Bags & Accessories > Hats & Gloves£35.00ARKET
Alpaca Merino BeanieONESIZEMore details
There is no such thing as too much denim. This ubiquitous fabric truly stands the test of time, which is why it’s worth it to spend a little more dough on denim. From denim shirts to denim jackets and jeans – the blues have proven to be a mainstay season after season.
So if you’re feeling a little overwhelmed with all those deals, buying a quality denim piece is always a good idea. Keep your eye out for stylish denim brands like A.PC and Acne as well as heritage brands like Levi’s and Wrangler.
- MR PORTERKAPITAL takes its name from Kojima, Okayama, an area known as Japan's 'Denim Capital'. This shirt is made from a patchwork of linen and cotton-blend chambray dyed tonal shades of blue, so it looks like denim but is much lighter. Shown here with YMC T-shirt, OrSlow jeans, Converse sneakers. This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes. - - Tonal-blue linen and cotton-blend chambray - Classic collar, buttoned cuffs, side patch pocket, distressed - Button fastenings - 80% linen, 20% cotton - Machine wash£330.00KAPITAL
Distressed Patchwork Linen And Cotton-blend Chambray Shirt1 2 3 4More details
- MR PORTER£265.00RAG&BONE
Definitive Stretch-denim Jacket1rag & bone's 'Definitive' jacket is cut from Japanese stretch-denim and has all the classic details of traditional trucker styles. The branded hardware is modelled after the label's very first button, while the signature 'Throop' wash makes it endlessly versatile.XS S M L XL 2XLMore details
- MR PORTERAll of Chimala's selvedge denim is woven on rare pre-war shuttle looms that only produce small batches at a time. Cut from the robust fabric, this indigo-dyed chore jacket features four front pockets and light paint splatters that you'll only notice on close inspection. The comfortable fit leaves room for a sweater underneath. Shown here with Chimala jeans, Remi Relief T-shirt, Converse sneakers, KAPITAL scarf. - - Blue and brown denim - Buttoned cuffs, chest and front patch pockets - Button fastenings - 100% cotton - Machine wash£345.00CHIMALA
Distressed Selvedge Denim Chore JacketS M L XLMore details
- FarfetchSupplied by a premier sneaker marketplace dealing with unworn, already sold out, in demand rarities. Each product is rigorously inspected by experienced experts guaranteeing authenticity. Blue denim MT580 capsule sneakers from New Balance featuring a round toe, stitched panels, a lace-up front fastening, a logo tag, a logo patch at the tongue, branded heel counter and a ridged rubber sole.£271.00New Balance
MT580 capsule sneakers11.5More details
I hope I’ve taken away a little bit of that Black Friday and Cyber Monday stress. On Fashiola you’ll find all the trends and essentials you’re looking for from different shops and brands all in one place. Just make a wishlist and when Cyberweekend arrives head back to wishlist and check what’s on sale, pretty sweet hack if you’d ask me! Besides that, we’ll be sharing lots and I do mean LOTS of discounts and deals with you. So stay posted, sign up to our newsletter and let the discount games begin.