Fashion month is officially over and we’re still working our way through endless street style inspiration. But the time has come to stop hiding behind our phones and swooning over street style looks and instead actually making it happen ourselves. We’ve rounded up our favorite street style trends that you can easily work into your wardrobe. To put it more bluntly, you can just plain copy these fashion week street style looks. Yes, that means no more excuses; your looks are going to be as on-trend as it gets.
The Belt & Blazer Trick
Belted blazers are having a moment and we’re so here for it. When it comes to styling tricks this is one of the easiest one. It gives a tweed, vintage blazer a whole new look or makes a boxy menswear blazer a little more feminine. You can use pretty much any leather belt you have lying around for this (or “borrow” your boyfriends). But the belt du jour has to be the classic logo Gucci belt, a subtle luxury statement and an accessory actually worth investing in.
- SALEBestsellerDelano is a relaxed, double-breasted blazer, made from a luxurious Italian Wool & Cashmere Blend. The jacket is fully lined with stretch lining and has a modern, tailored oversized fit. Pair with Kori Soft Flannel trousers for the full suit. . Relaxed fit . Double-breasted . Fully lined in a stretch quality . Vent at sleeve with no buttons . Double welt pockets with flaps at front . Italian wool/cashmere fabric . The model is 174cm/5’7” and wears a size 36 . No. FWTA00924£190.00
Delano Flannel Blazer Women BeigeMore details
- SALEBestseller- Checked, glittery blazer. Double-breasted. Light material. Padded shoulders. Two pockets . Length: 71 cm in size 38 . Sleeve length: 60 cm in size 38. Our model is 178 cm tall and wears size 38£44.00
Checked Double-breasted Blazer Women Grey; Silver36 38More details
Back to beige
If you thought beige was only an exciting colour during rainy days when you can finally show off your favourite beige trench coat (just to change your mind after the third day without sun), then you’re wrong. The fashion weeks in Paris, Milan and London introduced us to a whole new range of soft, buttery beige and light tones, and we’re here for it. The effortless elegance of this colour is at its peak when you go for a full mono-tone look. That means teaming an off-white knit with beige suit trousers but not stopping there - adding beige shoes and a beige bag. Did I say beige too much? Well, that’s the point. Explore different shades of beige; cream, coffee and camel for warmer tones and almost-white-but-not-really all blend well together. Easy, elegant and on-trend: back to beige!
This Croc won't bite
From street style to the high street and luxury designers – croc print has taken over this year’s obsession with leopard print. It has earned its place as the animal print of the season. And no, we don’t mean the plastic shoes or the actual exotic skin of a crocodile. Mock croc or croc-effect is leather that well, looks like a crocodile print. It has a classic luxury feel that pairs with anything and, even though it’s a trend right now, it’s still timeless. We’ve been seeing lots of burgundy and brown croc boots and chic bags. The cult bag brand Staud is really acing this look so head over to their shop page to check it out.
Going Big On Brights
Another big comeback and one, we must admit, is a little hard to accept is neon. Don’t be blinded by its brightness, this luminous trend can be stylish and even a little bit subtle. You can turn any monotonous winter outfit into something trendy with just one hint of neon. If you’re all about those retro aesthetics then you can explore fluorescent pairings. But for a more subtle look, balance out boring (there, I said it) black blazers or denim jackets with a hot pink knit under. There are plenty of cool t-shirts out there in neon hues to layer under your look and bright and bold mini bags for a touch of this ravers palette.
- SALEMR PORTERMs Martine Rose toys with ideas of British streetwear classics for AW19. This hoodie is cut in a loose shape from highlighter-yellow cotton-jersey with a cosy fleece backing. The shoulder seams drop slightly for a more relaxed appearance, and there's a pair of concealed pockets built in, too. Shown here with Martine Rose trousers, Balenciaga T-shirt, Balenciaga boots. - - Neon-yellow fleece-back cotton-jersey - Drawstring hood, on-seam pockets, ribbed trims - 100% cotton - Dry clean£140.00
Fleece-back Cotton-jersey HoodieS M L XLMore details
- SALELuisaviaromaLens: 51mm Bridge: 17mm Temple: 140mm. Neon blue frames£37.00
Body Bumpin Round Neon Sunglasses01More details
Play on plaids
So let’s clarify one thing: just because something is a fashion week trend doesn’t mean you should be living and breathing example of it. Like with this plaid print trend you don’t have to go for a full check print suit if it doesn’t excite you as much as your favourite pair of jeans. All you need is a pair of plaid pants, a plaid jacket or a plaid knit to match with your everyday wardrobe and you’re on-trend. Yes, the game of fashion is an easy one to play. If you think there isn’t enough plaid in the world, try to combine different patterns with different colours and sizes, entering a stylish stratosphere of squares. For more plaid perfection check out our blog on How to Style Plaid Coats.
- Yooxplain weave no appliqués tartan plaid mid rise comfort fit wide leg hook-and-bar zip multipockets 100% Polyester£94.00Michael Kors
TROUSERS - Casual trousers4 10 12 14More details
- Yooxplain weave no appliqués tartan plaid multipockets 1 button lapel collar single-breasted long sleeves unlined 85% Cotton, 14% Polyamide, 1% Elastane£219.00ALYSI
SUITS AND JACKETS - Blazers8 10 12 14 16More details
- FarfetchA lightweight cashmere scarf in our Vintage check – inspired by a plaid first seen in the 1960s.£650.00Burberry
Vintage Check Lightweight Cashmere ScarfOne SizeMore details
- & Other StoriesTailored wool blend long coat with an allover houndstooth wide check pattern. Featuring an elegant back belt, cuff belt loops and a classic, straight silhouette. Slanted side pocketsPointed collarStructured shouldersFully linedLength of coat: 111cm / 43.7" (size 36)Model wears: EU 36 / UK 10 / US 4 / SmallModel height: 178cm / 5'10"£175.00& OTHER STORIES
Plaid Check Long Tailored Coat32 34 36 38 40 42 44More details
Purple is popping. But the days of soft and sweet lilacs that replaced millennial pink this summer are long gone. It’s all about fierce purple, bright bold and ‘look at me’ purple. The cosmic, ultra-violet kind. This bold hue looks great with denim, so it’s an easy hack to brighten your blue jeans with a purple cardigan. If you fall more in the ‘Go Big Or Go Home’ category of style choices, then match purple with more purple or colour block with blue and pink. We’ve seen both on the fashion week street style scene and even though they look like style superhumans, if they can do it, you can do it too.
- LuisaviaromaNotched lapels. No closure. Includes matching self-tie belt. Center back vent. Two side pockets. Sample size: 40£714.00Tagliatore 0205
Molly Belted Alpaca & Wool Coat38 40 42 46More details
- & Other StoriesEasily styled and combined for any occasion this simplistic t-shirt is crafted from premium cupro, featuring a soft feel and loose fit. Roud neck Loose fit Length of t-shirt: 55,5 cm Model wears: EU 36/ UK 10/ US 6£35.00& OTHER STORIES
Cupro T-shirt32 34 36 38 40 42 44More details