Do you love online marketing & fashion? Are you an analytical, creative and ready to take the performance of Fashiola.it to the next level? Do you thrive in an international and fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a job where you can work with and be inspired by young professionals from 15+ different nationalities? Then we are looking for YOU!
We are looking for an Performance Marketeer (32h/week) for our Fashiola.it (www.fashiola.it). You will work collaboratively with Fashiola' IT content creator as well as the the Southern & Western Europe team at our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
The Junior Performance Marketeer position offers you the perfect combination of online/affiliate marketing, account management and product management. You will take responsibility for the website’s quality and for improving user's experience on the IT website. But there’s much more to it! Our site managers are proactive, analytical and creative people that are always looking for ways to improve the performance and quality of the website as well as the user’s experience. You will work closely together with a highly diverse team to find new opportunities to inspire advertisers and partners to use Fashiola ever-growing family of sites and services.
- Develop and maintain great, long-term relationships with our partners (shops and affiliate networks)
- Keep a close eye on the performance of the website and the KPI's
- Customize promotional packages for our partners and think along their objectives as well as our business model for opportunities
- Support the Southern & Western Europe Team in optimizing and improving commercial activities.
- Keep track on up-to-date offers, discounts from the shops
- Work together with our tech team to integrate new shops and to improve the quality of our website pages
- Flag issues related to the display of the products of our affiliated shops and initiate improvements
- Take initiatives on and identify opportunities to optimize online customer experience, by understanding competitors, customers, and fashion trends
- Collaborate with the Italian content creator to align all content through the website
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Italian is your first language and you speak English fluently
- You have experience and/or strong affinity with online marketing and fashion
- You can work independently but are a team player at heart
- You are reliable and we can count on you to get the job done, meet deadlines, keep your word and provide consistent quality work
- You are eager to learn and approach opportunities proactively
- You live in/close to Amsterdam or you are happy to relocate
- Experience within affiliate marketing and/or performance marketing is a huge bonus!
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch everyday
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, Bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
- A 6-month contract starting at 32h/week with intention to extend.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company, headquartered in Spain, where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humor are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to email@example.com and surprise us!
Our HR representative, Mihaela, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
The start date for this position is: as soon as possible. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322